Friday 17 June 2011

Spotted:Kelis and Calvin Harris





So Kelis was spotted Canoodling outside the Mayfair hotel in London with Scottish DJ, writer and musician Calvin Harris. Already gossip sites are implying they might be getting up to things consenting adults do, ie boning. I really miss Kelis and Nas as a couple, they were so awesome together. I love Nas. I actually don't think anything is going on between these two, they've been collaborating. He remixed one of her tracks and she's featured on his new track Bounce. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if something was going on, Kelis is an open minded, quirky black woman. Calvin sure does look pleased with himself in that second pic, if I was him I would be too, she is one hot, cool chick. He gets extra cool points being photographed with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...