Thursday 23 June 2011

Idris and Charlie Double Delight







It's been confirmed that two of my favourite yummylicious actors Idris Elba and Charlie Hunnam will be starring together in Guillermo del Torro's scifi flick Pacific Rim. The movie is set in a future in which malevolent creatures threaten earth and the planet must use highly advanced technology to eradicate the growing menace. Here's the thing, I'm sure this will be a great film, after all its being directed by Guilermo del Torro but I couldn't give a rat's ass. I know why myself and lots of other women will be heading to the cinema to see this. Really don't care about the planet being saved and yada yada yada. These two are certified panty droppers, I'm delighted these sexy mofos will be in a film together. And when it comes out on dvd I'm purchasing it for my ahem viewing pleasure. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...