Saturday 25 June 2011

Couple Stalking!:Sung Kang and Gal Gadot Fast Five

So I watched Fast Five last night and I have to say the best thing about the whole movie? The Sung Kang and Gal Gadot pairing, what an incredibly sexy couple! They are my favourite couple in it. Gal Gadot is stunning but also a pretty kick ass chick, very strong and totally fearless. It's so good to see an asian alpha male in a mainstream film. And the sexy asian guy gets the girl, finally! Big props to director Justin Lin for making that happen. I love Sung Kang in this, he played it just right, level headed, sexy and cool. Not overly macho. The best scene is the kiss between the two of them at the end, dressed up to the nines with Gal Gadot in his lap while he's driving God knows how many miles an hour in some sleek, powerful machine. So so sexy. That is badass! I also liked the playful, sparring dynamic between hot Tyrese and Ludacris in this. Obviously Paul Walker is absolutely beautiful to oggle. And The Rock! OMG fine as hell. But Sung Kang is the man, it was all about him for me and I kept wanting to see him and Gal Gadot. His role in this was awesome to see, hollyweird do take note, more of Sung Kang please. :-)





1 comment:

  1. I'm so agree... the best scene is the two of them are kissed in the car

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...