Monday 26 December 2011

Couple Stalking:Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan Walking Dead

Zombie series The Walking Dead is my new obsession and my favourite couple is Glenn and Maggie, played by Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan. I love these two together and the story arc between them. Their sexual tension was apparent from the beginning and Maggie's a feisty, gutsy chick,a great partner for Glenn. Steven Yeun is so cute and his character Glenn is one of the best. Seriously, I love his character and he's one of the reasons I keep watching.It's been great seeing him fleshed out more in season 2 and the introduction of his relationship with Maggie provides a new dynamic; more for him to lose. Brrrilliant, although I'll be pissed if either one of them gets killed off. Good to see they didn't de sexualise him, that would have been really irritating. Steven is a handsome dude. Plus I like seeing cute asian guys paired with sexy women. That's cool shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...