Monday 19 December 2011

Couple Stalking:Malcolm Jamal Warner and Tracee Ellis Ross



So I know the lovely Malcolm Jamal Warner is dating fabulous Regina King in real life but the onscreen chemistry between him and Tracee in Reed Between The Lines is fantastic. I caught a couple of episodes the other day and I like the show but I love the dynamic between these two. It's so natural it really doesn't seem like acting. I definitely think they'll become one of my favourite onscreen pairings ever, Tracee ( one of my ultimate style crushes) is so well cast as the wife and mother juggling a career and Malcolm Jamal Warner is great. I love watching these two together and they carry the show. Oh and Regina King, marry this man. He plays the ideal husband all too well, I sort of adore him. He's so good he makes it hard to seperate fiction from fact. Reed Between The Lines is a family sitcom and you can watch it on B.E.T. Big hat tip to Aritul for this info.
http://likearollingstoneoh.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I have NO idea how I missed this post as I so desperately wish they were a couple in real life.

    L-o-v-e them and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Thank you for the tip. :-)
    They are too great together,the chemistry is off the scale. Honestly, if I heard they had an affair it wouldn't be a surprise. They'd make an AWESOME real life couple. My online and pic stalking would be endless lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...