Sunday 14 August 2011

Style Spotlight: Lisa Bonet












I absolutely adore Lisa Bonet. I think she's one of the most naturally beautiful women ever. She's the epitome of sultry and sexy without lifting a finger. She's so earthy and godess like she mesmirizes me. I really like her bohemian/hippy style on her. Not so much because I'd wear the things she rocks because I think her taste is uniquely hers but more her attitude. She's completely at ease in her own skin and totally being herself. That is so refreshing when so many people feel they always have to wear what's in vogue. She's Zoe Kravitz's mother and hot as hell. And Lisa, may I commend you once again on your spectacular taste in men, both Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa are freaking gorgeous. You sure know how to pick em.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...