Friday 7 October 2011

Director's Cut:Paddy Considine

Paddy Considine is one of my favourite actors, he's such a magnificent, powerful actor and one of the most underrated performers out there. I remember seeing him in In America alongside the mesmerizing Samantha Morton and Dead Man's Shoes. Both performances blew me away and for years I wondered why more people didn't talk about him but I guess it's because he likes to do small, independent films rather than mainstream stuff. If you haven't seen either of the films mentioned, rent them asap. Paddy also starred in Submarine. Dead Man's Shoes is arguably the best Shane Meadows film in my opinion. Paddy has turned his ridiculously talented hand to directing and his directorial debut Tyrannosaur is getting rave reviews, it looks brilliant and I cannot wait to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...