Saturday 15 January 2011

Shue In




Elizabeth Shue is an underrated Hollywood talent.She was great in movies like Leaving Las Vegas and Greg Araki's Mysterious Skin. In fact she was so amazing in Leaving Las Vegas she deservedly received an oscar nomination. Let's not mention Piranha 3D...Obviously she's beautiful but she has interesting features rather than bland perfection.I really like her face, I don't know why. Maybe it's the strong, defined jawline thing, I find that really attractive on certain women and I don't mean Jennifer Aniston. Also Elizabeth has a kick ass physique,she's toned and very athletic looking but not mannish. I like the way she reinvented herself in the late 90's and was the come back kid.I think Elizabeth maybe needs to go the indepenent films route, get her hands on some juicy roles.Stuff that's going to showcase her range as an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...