Friday 23 March 2012

Watch List:Michonne The Walking Dead

So the The Walking Dead season finale aired and it was brilliant. It ended with iconic female character from the comic books Michonne saving Andrea in style. Andrea is a bad ass feisty woman and now another bad ass woman came to her rescue played by the striking Danai Gurira, plus she's a beautiful black chick. She'll feature heavily in the next series. I remember Danai from the film The Visitor, she was great in that and this is so good for her profile. She also starred in Treme and Ghost Town. Is it possible for me to love this show even more? It's just awesome and I cannot wait for the next series. I am missing a certain fantastic, alpha male anti hero but I won't spoil it and reveal who for those who haven't seen the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...