Monday 21 February 2011

Couple Stalking: Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons







At first when I heard Divine Djimon was dating Kimora Lee Simmons my response was what? Noooooooooo.Say it isn't so! Russell Simmons's ex? No doubt, Kimora is gorgeous. But this was not who I envisioned for him. She always struck me as shallow and superficial. I was like Djimon, why have you forsaken me? Did I not watch your movies loyally? Hope for the best for you career wise? Wipe a tear at the perfection that is you in those Calvin Klein ads? And Kimora...But all is forgiven.I've actually warmed to them as a couple now, they look incredible together and seem really happy. Genuinely happy and they now have a little bambino, just adorable. No wonder Kimora walks around looking like she's won the jackpot.Loaded and she gets to be held by Djimon each night. If only there was an eliminate annoying spouse button to hit, Just kidding Kimora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...