Saturday 2 July 2011

XY Chromosome Sundae:Takeshi Kaneshiro














Actor Takeshi Kaneshiro is exquisite. He's of Japanese and Taiwanese ancestry, I think he's very beautiful and lots of women all over the world do too. He's a popular actor and one of asia's biggest stars. He seems like a quiet, humble man, must be the burden of shouldering all that striking male beauty. I first saw him in House Of Flying Daggers (great film!) and I gotta tell ya, he cast a spell on me. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, he is so hot! That first pic gets me every time, you just want to lick the water off his face. Yeah I said it. Of course Takeshi is also very talented. His other film credits include Chungking Express, Space Travellers, Turn Left, Turn Right, The Accuracy Of Death, Returner and Swordsmen.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...